1. The wheels are fixed unto reinforcement.
2. Reinforcement of the vertical posts.
3. Identification of the tarpaulin: this allows us to retrieve all the data about particular sliding tarp from our archives. Using this code we can manufacture an identical tarp without the need to measure the vehicle once more.
4. Reinforcements for attaching the wheels and webbing.
5. Reinforcements for attaching the webbing. Additional horizontal reinforcements are optional.
The front and rear sides are fully reinforced. A choice is offered between an expansion link and a string.
7. Clasps with or without shrouds, with a closed or open claw hook, now also available in the new strapless model. Also see: clasps and hooks products.
The tarpaulin is a first class, high-quality polyester PVC Chanta 30 (12/12, min 900gr/m²), available in various colours (minimum 25 colours in stock). To guarantee a longer lifespan and the highest quality, high-frequency welding is used in all seams.
The arcade system is a special application that allows the sides and roof to slide open at the same time. The features of the tarps and the roof correspond with the standard products.